Friday, July 31, 2009

Fifty

(Day 50 of 112)

The Fellow has been at his course for 50 days today.

I know people say time flies, and while for the most part it has been true (dang people!), there are times when time slows down so much that its supremely annoying and frustrating to say the least.

Not surprisingly most of these slowed down times coincide with situations and events where I really wish the Fellow was there with me. So time goes into slow motion when I’m eating rajma chawal, reading a book on the partition of India (and really wanting to share disturbing facts), watching How I Met Your Mother and Bones, shopping at Colaba Causeway, listening to family gossip, gulping down yum pani-puri, travelling between cities, coming back home (and dreading the mouse) etc.

I’ve been through 50 days of missing the Fellow already. There are 62 days more.

Sigh.

And 62 blog posts.

Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time really flies....I follow ur blog because you have good writing skill and you write daily...I find it diff to post so frequently(even if its abt daily life)...so on ur blog; everyday there is something to read ...keep posting....61 days to go.. :D

and one more thing paru had that diya in his fellow's yaad...u have blog...21st century I tell ya!!!!

regards
allthecrap

Avantika A. said...

Why thank you very much. I'm blushing now! :D lol

And paro and her diya? I might just have a post on that and the position of women in a man's world!! hahaha!! :D