Monday, July 20, 2009

Song In My Head

(Day 39 of 112)

I have tune stuck in my head. It won’t go away. I don’t even know all (or actually most) of the words either. All I know is the tune. And I love it!! I love singing/humming the words I do know, and though I’m pretty sure I’m getting even those few words wrong, its not in anyway taking away from my enthusiasm and gusto.

And so people in my house have to bear with my breaking into a jig periodically and looking totally goofy (if I may say so myself) while doing it. But I have a huge smile on my face and a bounce in my step. And though it’s usually the Fellow who elicits such emotion from me, right now it’s a song in my head.

Ps: The song is ‘Chor Bazari’ from the yet to be released ‘Love Aaj Kal’. Here is the link for those who haven’t yet seen the promos on television.

http://www.in.com/music/track-chor-bazari-380371.html

Ps2: My sister just told me she has heard the song several times and she cannot understand the words. So I’m totally justified in not knowing the words and/or getting them wrong. But the music is totally jiggable I tell you.

No comments: