Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shaking My Fist At Murphy...!

(4th July, Day 23 of 112)

My anger at Murphy and all his laws (hmph) is justified.

When I was a size L (threatening to cross over into XL) all the clothes in all the shops I went were for the puny pint sized people. Everyone seemed to be from the land of the undernourished and eating disordered.

And then I decided to do myself a favour and drop the weight.

Now, when I am a size between M and S, all the clothes in all the shops (well one really big shop with a really big sale happening) were for the big sized people. All I could see was L and XL and XXL. I couldn’t believe this was happening. And no, the sale just started so it wasn’t like all the medium sized people came and grabbed already.

When I was large the clothes were made for the tiny. Now that I’m smaller, suddenly big is in fashion.

Are you effing kidding me here!

No comments: