Monday, July 13, 2009

Making the Deadline

(Day 32 of 112)

11.58pm: Ok this is simply so that i get a post in for today. And since i dont have the time to type out everything i'm thinking right this moment, this little postlet will have to do.

Basically, i've realised that lately I’ve been putting up posts a day late…a couple of minutes on the other side of midnight. And since it has now begun to affect that bit of me which is more neurotic than anything else, I thought it was time to get serious. I think. Ok not serious. Just a really fast typist. Then another bit of me (the annoying practical one) decides to remind me that since the one post a day was my own decision, i could bend the rules a little bit and not get all worked up. So that just ended up confusing me. It's not good to mess around with the neurotic bit really. Leads to trauma. And so much panic.

For now, I only hope this makes it before 12.

[Note: It did! Yay for super fingers.]

2 comments:

Esther said...

hehehe I love the title of your blog! =) cute post though!

Avantika A. said...

Hey thanks Esther! :)