Sunday, September 20, 2009

You Know What I Miss?

(Day 101 of 112)

Going for ice-cream with the Fellow in the middle of the night and having to listen to him grumble about how I’m a glutton.

Ordering in food just because I didn’t feel like eating my own cooking.

Getting the Fellow to cook because I didn’t feel like eating my own cooking.

Filling in the Fellow on all the latest gossip on the way back home from a party.

Having the Fellow drive me around town while I read whatever book I was reading at the time.

Listening to the music CD I made in the car while the Fellow complained about his car being traumatised by ‘girl music’.

Ordering in pizza and eating it in bed while watching some random movie on TV.

Beating the Fellow in Scrabble and then listening to his excuses about how he’s out of practice yada yada yada.

Watching the Fellow’s face when he figures out the solution to a problem.

Getting the Fellow to solve my problems.

Having the Fellow pamper me when I fall even mildly sick and mollycoddle me till I never want to get better.

Listening to the Fellow tell me how girly and not me at all I’m being when I put up posts such as these.

The Fellow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh..poor gal...not many days left don worry...:D

regards
vivek
http://allthecrap.wordpress.com/

Pranav said...

"Listening to the Fellow tell me how girly and not me at all I’m being when I put up posts such as these."

There is a logical fallacy in this one.....

You never used to put up posts like this, so he wouldnt have to tell you that.

So if you are putting up posts like this now, you cant miss it..because he never used to tell you.
If he is telling you now, how can you miss it?

Avantika A. said...

@PK: There is a reason why posts such as there arent up here....the Fellow would annoy be enough for me to get fed and not post it!! :D Remember he was my editor before the stupid work place sent him on his banvas!!