Wednesday, September 9, 2009

90 Not Out

(Day 90 of 112)

It’s been 90 days today and I’m still mentally all here! Yay. Of course I’ve had my moments of doubt and extreme frustration, coupled with random insane ramblings. But since these have been shared only with the Fellow (and some of it with readers of this blog), I’m quite happy. After all, even I’m allowed a moment (or two) of less than total self-control right?

So now there are only 22 days left. It’s been a long haul and the finish line is in view. Like I keep telling the Fellow (every time he complains of the tortures he’s going through), that this bit is going to be the toughest – just like that last stretch in a marathon when the runner is exhausted, deprived of oxygen and who’s legs refuse to move another step.

I just wish that I could explain this to myself as well as I do it the Fellow. It would make these last few weeks so much easier to get through. And then again, I have my blog so that’s a good thing right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good thing... :)

regards
allthecrap

Avantika A. said...

Cheers Vivek! :)