Saturday, September 26, 2009

Super-Annoyed I Am

(Day 107 of 112)

I hate it when things go wrong. Especially just when they seem to be going right. I’m in my happy place and then I have to wrench myself away from the bubbles and chocolate and crawl into despair and a grumpy mood. Hate it I tell you.

Right now I’m all worked up and hyperventilating. The Fellow tried to tell me that by Monday everything should be sorted out. But Monday is a whole day away and I don’t think I can take the not knowing for certain for so long. The Fellow of course is used to my neurotic upstarts. But today even he was all confused (and I think too sleepy to really make sense of my ramblings). What I really think is that all this time away from me, and getting tortured by those bosses of his has made him forget how neurotic I can get.

So that’s another thing added on the things-to-do list – help the Fellow get used to my weirdness again. And convince him it’s endearing- what he loves most about me.

4 comments:

Pranav said...

If that doesnt work...convince him that in fact you are normal and that he is neurotic. Hence he should understand the patience you are showing him.....

Avantika A. said...

Unfortunately he's not stupid. Even if he is neurotic!! :D

Pranav said...

atta girl....
that should do the trick

Anonymous said...

oi! Pjee! You were in your happy place last night! Kya hua?

Chalo...life will make up for it with the right amount of lolly pops and sugar highs..!

Mansi