Monday, August 17, 2009

Amusing the In-Laws

(Day 67 of 112)

Today was a fun day, for both the in-laws and yours truly. My cold had all but gone and I was able to appreciate the cold air and the mountains better. I also realised that my cynical city soul does get excited at the sight of natural gorgeousness (and not simply worried about all the empty space going to waste). This realisation and the resultant excitement had the in-laws thoroughly amused. And I can understand why. I mean I spent a good ten minutes harping on and on about how cool the fog was and how it made me think of ghost stories. And then I spent the next ten minutes trying to get that perfect picture. Interspersed was my totally childish surprise at how green the trees were and how perfect the sunflowers. Add to this me bouncing around and running back and forth, and you can imagine how much amusement I was the source of today!

Anyhoo. Pictures follow soon and my blog will have it’s first all photo post. Yay.

No comments: