Thursday, July 3, 2008

Neurons On Strike


I find in the present, my mind refusing to cooperate with itself. And by this I mean that apparently the idea generating and the idea expressing sections in my head have had some sort of a falling out, or at least so it seems to my I-am-happy-with-what-i-have-written part of my brain.

With more or less nothing to do with my time my brain keeps generating random topics to write about. It even composes several glowing sentences on each such that I am encouraged to poise myself very professionally at the computer. And then I wait. Apparently the words don’t want to leave my head, or at least not in the same version as I thought them.

Of course, to the sceptics I say that the speed of my thought generation is so fast that my fingers cannot keep up. And yes you may stop laughing now.

I guess till I can figure out why the neurons responsible for correct and satisfactory transmission of my ideas to my fingers are rebelling, I’m going to continue writing and ignore the fact that someone may actually be reading this.

No comments: