Sunday, June 14, 2009

Channeling It all

(Day 3 of 112)

The last couple of posts have been about how the Fellow is away for a long time and how I’m becoming all weepy whiny whilst missing him. Well I’ve now come to a decision about this slow and scary transformation into a…textbook girl – it has to stop.

I’m going to continue missing the Fellow (duh!), but I’m also going to channel all these emotions and I-want-to-curl-into-my-blanket-and-hibernate moments into a creative outlet. I’m going to write. I mean I already do, but seeing as I updated my blog once in a blue moon or when inspiration struck at 3 in the morning, I’m now going to post something at least once a day for each day that the Fellow is away. I’m going to try not to make it all about he who is away for 4 months, but some of it definitely will be, after all he is one of my 4 readers and I cant afford to make him feel all left out and forgotten!

So consider this a warning or an invitation. Either way, be prepared. I know I am.   

2 comments:

jhayu said...

Am I counted in those four? If not, edit, edit!

Avantika A. said...

Oh absolutely! No worries there! :D