Monday, March 2, 2009

A Quarter Down

3 months today and there are still those days when I can’t believe I’m married.

I guess it’s probably because there weren’t any of those earth shattering adjustments and compromises everyone I know kept telling me about (in fact sometimes I wonder if I’m doing the right things since nothing seems to match what I’ve been told…). Not that I’m saying there haven’t been any changes for both us, but none of them involve making such a big deal that I’m looking for the next soon-to-be-married couple to start doling out free warnings and advice!

In fact even with all the annoying neuroses (on my part) and infuriating habits (on his) both of us have reached the conclusion that being married (to each other) is quite a lot of fun. J

It’s been one fourth of a year. Can’t wait for the rest.

 

 

4 comments:

Pranav said...

How many of these "infuriating habits" of his are merely creations of your "annoying neuroses"

:D

Avantika A. said...

Harharhar. Who's friend are u huh?? :P
And anyways, the foundation of our marriage is the understanding that we each come with our own set of aaagghh moments!! :D

Pranav said...

Ok, ill rephrase...

How many of his "infuriating habits" have given birth to "annoying neuroses" in you?


:)

To use the most irritating set of words possible..."Congratulations on your 3 month anniversary"....

(no seriously...how are month and anniversary ever used in the same sentence)

Avantika A. said...

:P
@ the congratulation: thank u.

The rest im ignoring.