Sunday, February 22, 2009

But She's Hot

The Fellow was being all nice (and a little weird) and was reading out articles from the newspaper to me over the phone. And being the nice person I am, I didn’t stop him (even when he started reading out comic strips to me!) So I heard everything from the Taliban situation to the Fellow’s weekly forecast (which happily for me, told him that there will be a lot of expense and a lot of shopping involved).

Anywho, suddenly the fellow let out a yelp reeking of injustice

Fellow: “Hey not fair.

Me: “What happened?”

Fellow: They (I don’t know who) have voted Jessica Alba as the worst actor of the last year.”

Me: So?

Fellow: But she’s hot ya!?

If only that was the criteria my dear. If only. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i like her too!!

she should move to bollywood. there, looks alone are the criteria.:P

Pranav said...

I agree with the fellow on this one.....
i love her...she is way too hot for words