Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where I'm Not Complaining For a Change

Yes. I'm happy and not whining. The Fellow is back and all's right with the world.
And to think he almost didn't make it back today thanks to an ugly, black, rain saturated cloud hovering right above the city. After he told me how close it had been (a mere 5 mins would have had a super grumpy me venting here instead) i realised how close i had been to murder. First the Fellow's boss and then maybe the rest of the chaps who managed to beat the bad weather home.
But for now, i'm at peace with everyone. Even the non-stop rain that flooded my garden and probably drowned to death my new plants.
Tomorrow is a new day though. I'm sure the high will be replaced by my usual, familiar, crankiness.

2 comments:

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

i landed here looking for Indian Food blogs and found some nice stuff!!!

Avantika A. said...

Hey thank you :)