Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Now.

Fellow: Sweetheart?

Me: Yes?

Fellow: huh?

Me: You called me?

Fellow: Oh. No. I was talking to the dog.

We’ve been at my granny’s home for an hour and already I have to fight for attention from the Fellow. And it wouldn’t have been so bad if at least the dog showered me with the same unconditional love and licks that she usually does. But I have come to the conclusion that dogs are fickle creatures and will sell their soul for an hour long belly rub. Hmph.

But being the fighter I am, I did try to regain my lost footing.

The result?

A look of extreme annoyance from both the Fellow and the dog for interrupting their bonding session.

I’ve given up. For Now. 

1 comment:

Pranav said...

On the plus side, you can use that same look on him when you play word challenge. ...
You and the animated girl in the game.....
..
..
Don't worry, dogs are loyal creatures. Before you know it, she will be chewing on your arm and slobbering all over you again...