Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ticking a Different Box

Got married.
Am already tired of smiling for the camera.
Keep myself occupied with trying to remember new names and faces (in the right combination preferrably).
Find myself admiring the mehndi on my hands whenever i have nothing to do (or when the fellow isnt within sight! :P)
Have to exercise great control over my exceedingly boisterous behaviour so as not to scandalise the new family (there is enough time for that later na).
Am missing my jeans and over sized tee shirts. Sigh.
Keep thinking this is all so surreal and i really cant be married. Im dont feel grown up and responsible.
Try to sneak in a few minutes during which to sit quietly with the fellow and try and feel married (various accessories etc not withstanding).
Also try to get some time with my laptop to get my fix of the internet.
Oh and i also get to tick the 'married' box on forms.

1 comment:

Mudra said...

Congratulations! :D